Terms and conditions
The user of the OPEN-ADAS system and data (hereinafter "the User") accepts the following terms and conditions:
- The University of Strathclyde uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the data provided and any information given, but the University makes no warranty, expressed or implied as to its accuracy, integrity, fitness for purpose and shall not be responsible for the use to which the data is put by the User and/or any consequences arising out of any inaccuracies or omissions.
- Any downloaded OPEN-ADAS file is made available here for the personal use of the User only. It must not be used for any commercial application, incorporated into any web site or in any form re-distributed without express prior written permission from the ADAS Project. In particular, but not by way of limitation, it must not be:
- inserted into a managed database structure,
- redistributed along with a modelling or analysis code,
- made available on a public website.
Permission for OPEN-ADAS data incorporation in non-commercial code/system development for scientific advance will not be unreasonably withheld, but will be subject to written agreement on a case by case basis.
The User will indemnify the University of Strathclyde and keep it fully and effectively indemnified against each and every claim made against the University as a result of the User's use of the data.